Wollombi Farm is rightfully called a luxury house; features include a slow combustion fire in winter, swimming pool in summer and a heated outdoor spa. More delicious comforts are listed below .....
Our 4 Bedrooms
- An extra large bedroom with king size bed that can convert to 2 King single beds; a king single bed; and a single extra long trundle bed; walk-in robe, ensuite with separate shower and toilet. This room can sleep 1 double and 2 singles or up to 6 Singles; great views with large sliding door to verandah
- 2 large bedrooms with queen beds in each, with views over the gardens and valley, walk-in wardrobes
- 1 large bedroom with a queen and a single bed, with views over the back garden, walk-in wardrobe.
- Extra Bi-Fold single beds with comercial quality 8" folding innerspring matresses, one of these can be placed in each of the bedrooms.
- Electric blankets
- Reverse-cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout the house
- Crisp white bed linen and fluffy towels
- Doonas, blankets and choice of pillows
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, and Living Areas as well as the Outside Verandah.
- Main bathroom with 3 separate areas for bath and shower with double head shower, toilet and vanity area
- Ensuite off extra large bedroom with shower and separate toilet
- Hair dryers
- Bath/shower gel, shampoo and conditioner plus body wash in showers
Kitchen and Cooking Facilities
- Double draw dishwasher and French porcelain kitchen sink set in Tasmanian Blackwood bench tops
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen and pantry with settings for 12 people and ample cooking utensils, platters
- 5 burner gas cook top with gas oven & electric griller
- Microwave oven
- Toaster, kettle, electric frypan, full size fridge and 2 bar fridges
- Carrara white marble island bench with S/S preparation sink
- Full country gourmet breakfast hamper is included in our rates for each morning if you take the Breakfast Hamper option. The hamper includes orange juice, cereals, sausages, bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, bread, butter, spreads, milk, selection of Twinings tea bags, leaf tea, ground coffee, Maccona coffee..
- In the pantry there is olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustards, tomato and BBQ sauce,vegemite, honey, jams, leaf tea, Twinings tea bags, Moccona coffee, cling wrap, alfoil, along with salt and pepper, sugar, flour, rice and various herbs & spices.
Also included are paper serviettes and kitchen towels, garbage bags and diswasher tablets.
- Large slow combustion wood fire with chopped wood supplied
- Extra large lounge and dining room with fantastic views
- Dining room table, seats 12 people
- Ducted Inverter reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- 2 large 3 seater lounges and 2 Single chairs, 4 casual cane chairs
- In ceiling stereo speakers for CD and TV,
- DVD player/recorder with hard drive and DVD library
- CD player and CD hard drive with over 150 CD albums, Satellite Digital TV
- Book library and card and board games
- Ceiling fans in lounge/dining room and on the covered deck
- Polished Australian Blackbutt wooden floors throughout lounge, dining and kitchen
Outdoor dining and relaxing
- Inground saltwater pool 9m x 4m perched on side of the cliff overlooking the river
- Heated spa for 6 people and outdoor Hot and Cold shower
- Large 6 burner gas hooded S/S BBQ on verandah
- Large covered deck with seating for 12 plus people
- Garden setting with stone table and chairs overlooking river
- Garden setting under the trees overlooking the river flats
- Washing machine and dryer
- Iron and ironing board, laundry tub set in Tasmanian Oak benchtop
Designed for couples and small groups who want luxury and spaciousness, Wollombi Farm has everything for your Hunter Valley country retreat. Just 2 hours drive from Sydney and located in the foothills of Wollombi in Hunter Valley Wine Country we offer luxury self-contained accommodation set on 100 acres of farmland with lovely landscaped gardens.