About historic Wollombi Valley and what to do here.
Wollombi Farm is located only 2km from the historic Wollombi Village, settled in 1820.
- The Wollombi Tavern, home of Dr Jurds Jungle Juice, dinner on Friday and Saturdsy nights, snack bar open for lunch 7 days a week. 4998 3261
- Wollombi General Store, open from 8.00am to 6.00pm - 7 Days 4998 3230
- Paninos Restaurant - breakfast and lunch Thursday to Tuesday, dinner Friday, Saturday & Sunday 4998 3403
- Café Wollombi- breakfast and lunch, great food and the best coffee- 7 days a week 9.00am to 4.00pm
- Noyce Brothers Wines and cellar door, in Grays Inn is open 7 Days a week
- Great Northern Trading Post previously the Laguna Wine Bar is open from 7.00am every day and has a range of Groceries, Newspapers as well as Petrol and Desiel. Lunch incudes a range of fresh salads and rolls, gourmet pies and pastries.Evening meals are available 7 nights, they close at 8.00pm on weekdays and 10.00pm on the weekends, Friday is the big night closing at 12.00am with live Bands and Dinner from 6.00pm - 4998 8244
- Undercliff Winery and Gallery where you can purchase the famous Undercliffe wine, recognised by the beautiful hand painted drawings on the label with a different bird for each vintage.
- Wollombi Valley Wine Tours will pick you up from Wollombi Farm and take you to tastings at boutique cellar doors
Wollombi Valley Wine Trail:
The Wollombi Valley wine trail was established to promote the re-emerging boutique vineyards allong the Wollombi Brook.
- Noyce Brothers Wines,
- Stonehurst Cedar Creek,
- Undercliff Winery & Gallery,
- Wollombi Village Vineyard,
- Wollombi Wines.
- Wollombi Tavern
- Millbrook Estate Winery,
Other places of interest
There are many things to do in Wollombi and surrounds. Just a few are listed below.
- Wollombi tennis courts can be booked at the General Store
- Wollombi Endeavour Museum, is housed in the historic stone Wollombi Courthouse (circa 1866),
- St Michaels Church is opposite the Museum and St Johns Church is next to the tennis courts
Wineries and Cellar Doors in Hunter Valley Wine Country worth a visit:
- Margan's cellar door and restaurant
- Nightingale Winery and restaurant
- Broke's Promise Vineyard
- Catherine Vale Wines
- Krinklewood Biodynamic Vineyard
- Tallavera Grove Vineyard and Bistro Molines
- Briar Grillade a fusion of fine food is located at Briar Ridge Vineyard
- Irongate Estate
- Tulloch Wines -The home of Pokolbin Dry Red, Hector Tulloch first released the Pokolbin dry red label for Shiraz wines in 1952. This medium bodied Shiraz is produced from grapes grown in the Parish of Pokolbin, some vines of which are in excess of 100 years. Located in the Heart of Pokolbin, the award-winning Tulloch Cellar Door is a must visit Hunter destination.
- Hope Estate
- Lindemans and Rosemount Wines
- Bimbadgen Estate
- Tyrell's Winery
- Tower Estate
- Tempus Two Winery -Come enjoy our fine range at the acclaimed Pokolbin cellar door.
Wollombi Farm 2804 Paynes Crossing Road Wollombi 2325
E: firstname.lastname@example.org P:0416 039 081