Hunter Valley and Local Wollombi Events
Hunter Valley Concerts and Wollombi News
Stay at Wollombi Farm for when going to a Hunter Valley concert. Coaches pick up at Wollombi for all concerts, contact Rover Coaches (02) 4990 169
- A Celebration of classic Oz Rock - Saturday 3rd March 2012 at Bimbadgen Winery in Pokolbin
- CMC Rocks the Hunter - Headlined by Tim McGraw & Faith Hill - Friday 16th March to Sunday 18th March 2012
- George Michael - Postponed.
Wollombi and Laguna Markets
- Wollombi Markets are held on the holiday Monday of each long weekend (Easter, June and October) and Australia Day weekend with over 180 stalls, including local produce and crafts, plants, clothes, tools, bric-a -brac and much more. A vatiety of food is available at the market and from the cafes and the tavern in the Wollombi Village.
From 8.00am to 1.00pm at Wollombi Saleyards Paynes Crossing Rd, Wollombi
- Laguna Monthly Markets at the Old Northern Trading Post on the third Sunday of the month, from 9.30am to 1.00pm
Good food, a variety of wines and ale. Come along.
Wollombi Farm 2804 Paynes Crossing Road Wollombi 2325
E: email@example.com P:0416 039 081